ABA Resource Tenements
Our tenements are located in the historic goldfields in the Omeo district of Victoria and include a Mining License covering Mt Wills Gold Mines and several other Exploration Licenses including at Cassilis Mining.
The area of our tenements is over 340km2 and these have had little modern exploration.
Mt Wills Gold Mines
- Former Victorian gold mine with significant infrastructure and historical production
- ~ 2.4km2 continuous Mining License MIN4921 including 6 Ha of freehold land
- EL 0006323 ~ 78.454m2
- 43.5km of drill core logged, sampled and assayed
- Significant occurrences of mineralized historical mine waste that may be amenable to retreatment
- JORC compliant Mineral Resource Estimate of 319,500 oz of gold
- EL 5504 covers 23.9 km2
- EL 5427 covers 239 km2
- RL 2005 covers 0.3086 km2
- Includes >350 historic gold mines and workings, including the historic King Cassilis mine
- An exploration drilling program in planning stages, aiming to start in Q3 FY2022
- In addition, EL006728 (0.3558 km2) is currently being disputed through the courts