“We will conduct our business with integrity; and in an honest and ethical manner.”
Ethical business conduct
We’re committed to building an ethical business culture throughout our entire operation. We expect our employees to deal with everyone in a fair and open manner — and to conform to the spirit and intent, as well as the technical requirements, of all contracts and agreements that ABA enters into, and with all relevant laws, regulations and rules.
Health, safety and environment
We’re committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of our employees, visitors, subcontractors and communities potentially affected by our operations.
ABA is dedicated to performing its duties in an environmentally-responsible and efficient manner, and ensuring there is no detrimental effect to human, animal or plant life.
Code of practice
We will establish appropriate practices in the areas of health & safety and environmental management which will conform with all regulatory requirements. Reporting systems are in place to ensure compliance.
- We will comply with all relevant legislation and any other relevant guidelines.
- We will maintain a healthy, safe workplace for all parties who work on our sites. This will be regularly managed and monitored for performance and continual improvement.
- We will train our workforce so they are aware of and can identify any health and safety risk that may affect our worksite.
- We will ensure that any environmental impact is minimised, and all rectification works take place.
- We will use our resources in the most efficient manner.
- We will conduct all dealings in accordance with ABA Health, Safety & Environment standards and our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- We will ensure that our projects have no adverse or negative impact on health to our people and the community, safety or the environment.